Modern companies need contemporary business strategies when they’re revamping their digital presence, so while social media is a great way to attract attention to your brand, you won’t be able to establish trust without a professionally coded website. More e-commerce businesses than ever before are contracting out their development to specialized Zen Cart web developers to ensure that their web site’s navigation and functionality is up-to-speed for the industry standard. Now, while there are several technologies available on the market, most Zen Cart web developers rely on the beneficial attributes of PHP for a more accessible, straightforward coding experience. So, let’s discuss the seamless approach of PHP and how it has taken the spotlight for present-day web development.
How does PHP play a role?
PHP is a server-side scripting language that allows the client to receive output on the processing that happens within the server. Since this processing is completed by using the resources of the server, when a request is filed, it sends the HTML back to the browser thanks to the PHP programming.
Normal vs. PHP web requests
Let’s compare the web request cycle of normal vs. PHP requests:
Normal Web Requests: When a client requests an HTML page, a request for welcome.html is done, the request is then located and sent to the server. From there the response for welcome.html arrives and then goes directly to the client.
PHP Web Requests: In comparison, when a client requests a PHP page, a request for welcome.php is done and sent to the PHP search engine. The response is then sent as an output from the server and is then sent directly to the client.
Why is PHP a top choice for Zen Cart web developers?
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic and while they usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, they also support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. As you can see, there are several reasons that PHP is so widely used in the world of web development, possessing a large community of developers, forums and benefits.
- Dynamic content: PHP is a more dynamic use of code. For example, when you enter welcome/html you will always receive the response, ‘Welcome!’, however when you request welcome.php, depending on the time of day, you may receive ‘Good Morning!’. This indicates that PHP produces more dynamic coded content.
- Easy to learn: PHP is considered one of the easiest, most common web development languages, compared to another popular one like Java.
- Open source and free: The components of the language are free, so all you have to do is hire some Zen Cart web developers to have your projects completed cost-effectively.
- Easy to deploy: Many hosting companies are willing to offer a server for companies that run using PHP.
- Reliable: The web language is rather efficient because it possesses a scalable code.
- Fast processing: PHP uses its own memory space, automatically reducing the loading time for the server. This allows a faster processing capacity which is incredibly beneficial for websites with high traffic.
- Secure: Known for its vast layers of security protection.
- User-friendly: Not only is PHP easy to learn but it’s also easy to use with a high level of simplicity at the root of its function.
- Easy to integrate: There’s no need to re-code or re-develop because PHP is easy to coordinate with all company software.
Zen Cart web developers and other web development specialists prefer to use PHP for its endless list of benefits. What is your favorite development enhancement? Drop a comment below to share with our readers.