AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

A forum for discussing checkout modules written by Numinix.

Advertisement


AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

This thread is for reporting bugs and discussing the development of the AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons module for Zen Cart. Post all of your support releated questions here.

Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Advertisement

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Bailey wrote:Well I finally got this to work with my customised template; just got a bit of CSS to add now to get it to display nicely.

However... it looks as though it can't be used when individual add-to-cart buttons are shown on the product listings for each product (as opposed to just having the "add selected products to cart" button at the top and bottom). That's important to me.

I've been looking at the modules>pages>index version of jscript_shopping_cart.php, tring to work out if there's an easy way of getting the product_id into var action = $("form[name=cart_quantity]").attr("action");, to use in on the modules>pages>index page, but as I'm not familiar with javascript, I don't know if that's an easy or difficult task.

Yes, this setup was never included. It's done now on the development server and will get released soon.

Note: that the other product listings do not have this feature and instead use a BUY NOW button with a link instead of a form. The AJAX is included if you'd like to make your featured, new, and all product listings use the same layout as the index product listings. This means each product would have a quantity box and a submit button contained within a form.
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby Bailey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am

Excellent; I look forward to the new release!
Bailey
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby Bailey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi,

One thing I noticed on the development "demo" site is that the basket/cart sidebox doesn't appear until the page is refreshed; once it's displaying, it works (refreshes) properly.

Setting the Admin > Configuration > Layout Settings > Shopping Cart Box Status to 0 (always display) doesn't change this behaviour, and in fact seems to disable the automatic "refresh" when further products are added.

In either case, the actual "add to cart" functionality works.

This is intended to be constructive criticism, not a moan BTW. :D Just maybe something to consider before the next release.
Bailey
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby phoenix04 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 am

I'm waiting to buy this module so looking forward to the release this version that works with add to cart buttons on the listing pages! When are you looking to release this?
phoenix04
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 am

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby Bailey » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I wrote:Hi,

One thing I noticed on the development "demo" site is that the basket/cart sidebox doesn't appear until the page is refreshed; once it's displaying, it works (refreshes) properly.

Setting the Admin > Configuration > Layout Settings > Shopping Cart Box Status to 0 (always display) doesn't change this behaviour, and in fact seems to disable the automatic "refresh" when further products are added.

In either case, the actual "add to cart" functionality works.

This is intended to be constructive criticism, not a moan BTW. :D Just maybe something to consider before the next release.


Cancel that!

Have found a ridiculously simple answer by adding #navColumnTwo to a custom selector (my cart sidebox resides in the right hand column). Now I know why it's got "custom selectors" :)
Bailey
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Version 1.2.3 Change Log

Modified
/includes/modules/pages/featured_products/jscript_shopping_cart.php
/includes/modules/pages/index/jscript_shopping_cart.php
/includes/modules/pages/products_all/jscript_shopping_cart.php
/includes/modules/pages/products_new/jscript_shopping_cart.php
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_shopping_cart.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
/install.sql
/module_version/ajax_shopping_cart_with_coupons.txt

Added
/update_1_2_0.sql
/update_1_2_3.sql

Removed
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Version 1.3.0 Change Log

Modified
/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/promotion_code_in_cart.php
/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php
/module_version/ajax_shopping_cart_with_coupons.txt

Added

Removed
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Version 1.3.1 Change Log

Modified
/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php
/module_version/ajax_shopping_cart_with_coupons.txt

Added
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_featured_products.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_index.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_product_info.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_products_all.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_products_new.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_shopping_cart.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.min.js
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery.blockUI.js
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery.livequery.js
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_featured_products.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_index.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_product_info.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_products_all.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_products_new.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_shopping_cart.php

Removed
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_jquery_blockUI.js
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_jquery_livequery.js
/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/jscript_shopping_cart.php
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby xmind » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 am

Bailey wrote:... Then had a brief go at getting it to work (with my crude hacks) on the actual site, but it only worked on the "new" and "all" products pages. ... The actual cart page itself works perfectly. ...


I can report the same. Works well on "all products"-page but not on the normal catalog pages.

But, and that's even worse: Other pages do not work anymore the way they should. Ex. the button to change the adresses in the check-out-dialog (fast_and_easy_checkout 1.7.3) doesn't work anymore. Even with "AJAX Shopping Cart Status = false"(this Mod.) and "Enable Minify = false" (CSS/JS loader) it doesn't work anymore.

hm.
xmind
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 am

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby xmind » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 am

xmind wrote:... Other pages do not work anymore the way they should...


ok, the problems with other pages I got because of the CSS/JS loader. When I keep following lines in the common/header.php, it works:

Code: Select all
<?php

/**
 * load all template-specific stylesheets, named like "style*.css", alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^style/', '.css');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
  }
/**
 * load stylesheets on a per-page/per-language/per-product/per-manufacturer/per-category basis. Concept by Juxi Zoza.
 */
  $manufacturers_id = (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '';
  $tmp_products_id = (isset($_GET['products_id'])) ? (int)$_GET['products_id'] : '';
  $tmp_pagename = ($this_is_home_page) ? 'index_home' : $current_page_base;
  $cp = zen_parse_category_path($cPath);
  $sheets_array = array('/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_stylesheet',
                        '/' . $tmp_pagename,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_' . $tmp_pagename,
                        '/c_' . $cp[0] . '_',
                        '/c_' . $cPath,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $cPath,
                        '/m_' . $manufacturers_id,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_m_' . (int)$manufacturers_id,
                        '/p_' . $tmp_products_id,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_p_' . $tmp_products_id
                        );
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($sheets_array)) {
    //echo "<!--looking for: $value-->\n";
    $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . $value . '.css';
    if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load printer-friendly stylesheets -- named like "print*.css", alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^print/', '.css');
  sort($directory_array);
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load all page-specific jscript_*.js files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/', '.js');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";
  }

/**
 * load all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.php');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
/**
 * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
 * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
 */
    require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
  }
/**
 * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
/**
 * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
 * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
 */
    require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
  }

//DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
?>


I thought, that the CSS/JS loader would make this obsolet.
xmind
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 am

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:40 pm

xmind wrote:
xmind wrote:... Other pages do not work anymore the way they should...


ok, the problems with other pages I got because of the CSS/JS loader. When I keep following lines in the common/header.php, it works:

Code: Select all
<?php

/**
 * load all template-specific stylesheets, named like "style*.css", alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^style/', '.css');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
  }
/**
 * load stylesheets on a per-page/per-language/per-product/per-manufacturer/per-category basis. Concept by Juxi Zoza.
 */
  $manufacturers_id = (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '';
  $tmp_products_id = (isset($_GET['products_id'])) ? (int)$_GET['products_id'] : '';
  $tmp_pagename = ($this_is_home_page) ? 'index_home' : $current_page_base;
  $cp = zen_parse_category_path($cPath);
  $sheets_array = array('/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_stylesheet',
                        '/' . $tmp_pagename,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_' . $tmp_pagename,
                        '/c_' . $cp[0] . '_',
                        '/c_' . $cPath,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $cPath,
                        '/m_' . $manufacturers_id,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_m_' . (int)$manufacturers_id,
                        '/p_' . $tmp_products_id,
                        '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_p_' . $tmp_products_id
                        );
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($sheets_array)) {
    //echo "<!--looking for: $value-->\n";
    $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . $value . '.css';
    if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load printer-friendly stylesheets -- named like "print*.css", alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^print/', '.css');
  sort($directory_array);
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
  }

/**
 * load all page-specific jscript_*.js files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/', '.js');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";
  }

/**
 * load all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.php');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
/**
 * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
 * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
 */
    require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
  }
/**
 * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
 */
  $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/');
  while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
/**
 * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
 * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
 */
    require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
  }

//DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
?>


I thought, that the CSS/JS loader would make this obsolet.

You should only need to replace the html_header.php file with the one included in the CSS JS Loader package.
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Version 1.3.3 Change Log

Modified
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_featured_products.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_index.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_product_info.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_products_all.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_products_new.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/auto_loaders/loader_ac_shopping_cart.php
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery_ac_shopping_cart.php
/module_version/ajax_shopping_cart_with_coupons.txt

Added
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.4.2.min.js

Deleted
/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.min.js
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby heathenmagic » Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello there,

With my setup, I notice that when AJAX Shopping Cart Status is set to 'false' while AJAX cart is set to 'True', both elements are disabled. Is there a way to retain Add to Cart functionality without Shopping Cart Ajax effect?

Thanks in advance
heathenmagic
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 am

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby balihr » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 am

Hi.

I have a problem with the ajax add to cart feature on product page. It works OK to add a product and the slider shows up. But, then problems start. The "Continue Shopping" button doesn't respond and I have to wait for the slider to close automatically (all other occasions I can close it). Also, the Add to Cart button doesn't work anymore until I refresh the page.

Also, my slider doesn't have the Remove buttons like in the demo. Why is that?
balihr
On The Path to Enlightenment
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 am

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm

heathenmagic wrote:Hello there,

With my setup, I notice that when AJAX Shopping Cart Status is set to 'false' while AJAX cart is set to 'True', both elements are disabled. Is there a way to retain Add to Cart functionality without Shopping Cart Ajax effect?

Thanks in advance

Not at this time, you'd have to modify the auto_loaders for the shopping cart page, or just disable it by renaming to -bak.

We can add this functionality in the next release.
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: AJAX Shopping Cart with Coupons - Support

Postby numinix » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 pm

balihr wrote:Hi.

I have a problem with the ajax add to cart feature on product page. It works OK to add a product and the slider shows up. But, then problems start. The "Continue Shopping" button doesn't respond and I have to wait for the slider to close automatically (all other occasions I can close it). Also, the Add to Cart button doesn't work anymore until I refresh the page.

Also, my slider doesn't have the Remove buttons like in the demo. Why is that?

You have an older version if you are missing those buttons. The latest version also does not have the bug where you need to wait for it to close.

Never heard of the add to cart button not working. Try upgrading first and seeing if that resolves the issue.
Numinix.com - Having trouble with an installation? Try our installation service! We'll install any Numinix module for $35 or any non-Numinix module for $45.
User avatar
numinix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

This forum is permanently closed.


Advertisement


Return to Checkout

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Want to talk to an expert? Contact Us Today.