Customers may be leaving your site due to slow page load times. A faster store is absolutely essential to increasing sales and reducing cart-abandons. Combine seven of our top Numinix services to reduce server loads and increase the speed at which your websites are delivered to your users. That means more sales, happy customers and a lightning fast website that can handle many users at once. Bundle the following products and services and products for bigger savings:
- Magento Dev Site Setup: Set up a live copy of your current website so that a Numinix professional can perform the following services on a development site without hindering or affecting your live site. Once we've finished our work, we'll review with you prior to pushing all changes live.
- Caching Static Resources: Decrease your server load by caching blocks of HTML code and serving the cached files instead of running intense PHP scripts that generate that block of HTML. Rather than every user triggering the creation of that HTML, cache the HTML created from the first visitor and then use that cached content for all future visitors over a time period. Installation service includes setting up caching only on the product listings, product info, header navigation, footer navigation and sideboxes. If other pages or areas of the website can benefit from caching, we will notify you of the opportunities and provide an estimate.
- Reduce HTTP Requests: Decrease your server load by limiting the number of files that load. When your site loads, the browser sends a separate HTTP request to the server for every file you try to load. Reducing the number of files means fewer requests and a faster load time.
- CSS Sprites: Reduce the number of objects downloaded on a page by creating CSS sprites out of site-wide images. By combining several images into a single image or sprite, a browser must download only one object as opposed to many individual objects. Although the page size often remains unchanged, decreasing the number of objects still decreases loading time, as there is a delay in time before each object can be downloaded by the user's browser.
- Automatic Image Optimization: The purpose of this is to ease the management of images (particularly additional product images), and to help improve page performance by optimizing those product images. As this does not replace or modify the original images, it's perfectly safe to use on an existing store.