If your store sells variations of products on the same page in your Zen Cart store, you will need a way to accurately manage the inventory of each variation separately. Whether your variations differ by size, color, material, or any other attribute, the Numinix Product Variant Inventory Manager (NPVIM) will provide you with a simple and easy-to-use interface for managing your stock.
- Intuitive interface
- Uses AJAX to avoid page reloads
- Track inventory of product variants (attribute combinations)
- Show available stock on selection of variants on the product info page
- Dynamically display attributes from available variants as selections are made on the product info page
- Hide out of stock options on the product info page
- Convert/migrate inventory from Stock by Attributes
- Add data to variants (i.e. UPC, ISBN, SKU codes)
- Supported by Ajax Shopping Cart with Coupons, Fast and Easy Checkout, Fast and Easy Ajax Checkout, and One Page Responsive Checkout
- Supports all default Zen Cart stock settings
The package includes documentation for easy modification of the catalog and core files to support variant stock. We've also included a script for converting your existing Stock by Attributes (third party Zen Cart mod used for tracking stock of attributes) to our system. Unlike Stock by Attributes, our tool uses a more logical table structure which is both faster and easier to support by other third part plugins (Linnwords, for example, is a third party inventory manager that works across platforms and can use our table structure to sync inventory with eBay and other ecommerce platforms that your store may share inventory with).