Speed up your Zen Cart checkout process and increase conversions with Fast and Easy Ajax Checkout. The Ajax Checkout module significantly speeds up the checkout process, ensuring that your customer doesn’t stray away from the most important step in their purchase—the checkout.
The AJAX checkout provides an attractive and streamlined interface that captures customers’ attention and helps them complete their purchase quickly and efficiently every time. This streamlined process can prove to be pivotal to ensuring that a visitor becomes a repeat customer for the life of your eCommerce business.
Numinix’s Fast and Easy Ajax Checkout module is responsive-compatible and uses a single screen for login, registration, and checkout. It works with most Zen Cart shipping, payment, and order modules right out of the box.
- Admin controllable configuration
- No page reloads
- One page checkout (including login)
- Guest Checkout
- Encrypted master password
- Shipping address form with copy billing to shipping
- Optional drop-down selection on checkout (you define the options)
- Optional checkbox selection (you define the options)
- Optional display of product images in order total section
- Login or register with Facebook
- Many layout and color customizations controlled from within your admin
- Shop with confidence box throughout checkout
- Optional confirm email field on registration
- Order steps in H1 title
- Pre-integrated with Gift Wrap module*
- Pre-integrated with PO Box Ban module*
- Optional reCaptcha anti-bot registration
- Optionally store telephone numbers with shipping addresses
- Supports UTF-8 charset
- Put the checkout down for maintenance instead of the entire website
- Set a maintenance schedule for the checkout
- Track customer checkout steps with Google Analytics — NEW!
- Pre-styled for Numinix Responsive Templates
Many dynamic features without reloading the page
- select shipping method
- select payment method
- use coupon codes and gift vouchers
- change shipping/billing address pop-up
- pop-up privacy conditions and terms and conditions boxes
- pop-up coupon info
- pop-up forgotten password
- expand/hide discount modules
- remove products from the shopping cart while in the checkout
- uses responsive CSS (i.e. mobile friendly) if used with a Responsive template design
*Pre-integrated means that shared files do not need to be merged.