Submit your products to Google Product Search to expose them to a wider audience. This free module allows fast and easy import of products into the Google Merchant Center. Have a catalog larger than 1000 products? Try out Google Product Search Feeder.
This Script generates a Google Merchant Center Feed (GMCF) as described here: http://support.google.com/merchants/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188494.
This module works with Magic SEO URLs when used with the Magic SEO URLs Add-On. Please visit the Magic SEO URLs Add-On script's product page.
- Supports product identifiers like UPC and ISBN (Numinix Product Fields module required).
- Supports additional product images (10 total allowed by Google).
- Improved character sanitizer to avoid XML errors resulting in rejected feeds by Google.
- Can be used for multiple languages (definition files are not included).
- Can be setup with a cron job to both create and submit the feed (although it is recommended you set to create the feed only and then schedule Google to crawl the feed location).
- Password protect the feed generator so that it cannot be used by competitors to steal your content or crash your server.
- Uses Zen Cart attributes for adding many required Google attributes (i.e. Size, Color, Age Group, Gender, Material, Pattern, and Google Product Category).