Numinix Product Fields (NPF) enables additional fields in the product pages in the Zen Cart admin. Fields are added for the following modules:
- Numinix Barcodes
- Canada Post Shipping Module
- Google Merchant Center Feeder
- Product Handling Fees
- Store Credit and Reward Points
This package includes many optional fields that serve a specific purpose and can be displayed on your product pages (i.e. UPC/ISBN). Other fields can be customized for any desired function.
Here is a list of the optional fields:
- Continental shipping: creates a field for each continent where you can define a shipping rate for the product.
- Date added: allows you to modify the date_added of any product. Useful for sorting products by date or re-releasing an old product.
- Dimensions: creates fields for length, width, height, and diameter
- Discontinue: creates a checkbox where you can mark a product to be discontinued. Can be useful if you modify your cart to automatically remove attributes as they sell out, etc.
- MSRP: set the manufacturer's suggested retail price
- Out of stock: mark a product out of stock without making the product unavailable.
- Second description: creates a field where a second description can be stored. You decide how and where you will display this new test.
- Secret product: mark a product as secret and then make your product listing and info pages not display the product unless your conditions are met.
- SKU: add a sku for your product
- Stock by attributes link: creates a link to the product in the stock by attributes page
- UPC/ISBN: adds fields for storing a product's UPC and/or ISBN
- Wholesale Price: adds a field for storing a wholesale price (compatible with the Customer Wholesale module).
Note: this module replaces the Auction Site Attributes module. For customers using the free version of the Amazon Exporter (only available through the Zen-Cart.com website), Auction Site Attributes is still required.