Magento Website Design
Magento Enterprise Websites
For eCommerce websites, Magento should be one of the first platforms that should be explored when looking to build a site that is scalable and long-lasting. Developers and site owners know that the platform is one of the best eCommerce platforms solely because it is robust and can easily scale. To that end, finding a skilled Magento developer can be tricky for website owners because the programming language, PHP, can take eons to master. Unlike popular platforms like Shopify, Magento is completely free to use and is open source so there’s no shortage of innovative features available to create a custom look and feel to the website.
Magento for eCommerce Websites
The open-source platform is popular for eCommerce websites for a multitude of reasons. Most notably, Magento sites feature a lot of premium features for even the most basic of eCommerce websites. Not only do these features allow you to provide world-class customer service but also increase your website’s conversion rates and continue to attract new customers via improved organic rankings on search engines like Google and Bing.
Some of these premium features include:
- Robust product management including reviews, images, JSON markup language, and individual availability.
- Inventory management including importing products, exporting products, connecting to big data platforms like Power BI and stock management.
- Client management including account status, transaction history, shopping carts, and customer service tools.
- Secure payment methods including on-page secure socket layers for credit card and other payment processors.
- Marketing tools including automated email integration, coupon creation, Search Engine Optimized pages, and other promotional tools.
- International support including technical elements that show search engines and users, which languages to display based on a site visitors’ location as well as which currency to display.
- Search functionality including predictive search so that your site visitors can find what they are looking for quickly and effortlessly every time.
Why You Can Trust Numinix Web Development
According to BuiltWith, many large Canadian corporations including Jysk, Stemcell, and Sleep Country use Magento as their website’s platform. For Canadian eCommerce websites, it is essential to hire a proficient web developer in Canada like the Vancouver-based team at Numinix. Hiring a local Vancouver Magento developer can provide ease of mind throughout the development of your project as you can easily visit the office for emergency meetings with the programming team as well as having the peace of mind that the local developers are aware of the legal and security requirements that your eCommerce website will need to not only meet but exceed.