A two-hour deposit of Hourly Programming/Design is standard for initiating any custom request, debugging, troubleshooting and project on the Zen-Cart eCommerce Platform. Following are several important things to make note of when ordering your deposit:
- Additional hours may be required and will be communicated to you by a Numinix team member by phone, support ticket, and/or email.
- When purchasing a two-hour deposit, please ensure that you reference in your order comments any support ticket that has already been opened.
- During the second hour of your deposit, a team member will communicate with you regarding any additional time that may be required to continue resolving or completing your request. He or she will inform you of what remains to resolve or complete the request, how much extra time is required and how much longer it will take to deliver the results.
- If we utilize less than the two-hour deposit, you will be refunded in increments of fifteen minutes. The first hour is non-refundable.
- Any unused time will be added to a credit account to be used for future tasks/projects.