Customers may be leaving your site due to slow page load times. A faster store is absolutely essential to increasing sales and reducing cart-abandons. Combine our top Numinix services to reduce server loads and increase the speed at which your websites are delivered to your users. That means more sales, happy customers and a lightning fast website that can handle many users at once. Bundle the following products and services and products for bigger savings:
- Dev Site Setup: Set up a live copy of your current website so that a Numinix professional can perform the following services on a development site without hindering or affecting your live site. Once we've finished our work, we'll review with you prior to pushing all changes live. Regular price: $49.
- Zen Cart Site Audit: We will carefully evaluate your site to determine which modules you have installed, whether they are up to date and compatible with the latest version of Zen Cart, and determine which pages should be properly cached for greater optimization and speed. Regular price: $170.
- Build Auto Loaders for CSS JS Loader: Websites typically using JS and jQuery should ensure that Zen Cart plugins are loaded in a specific order and without duplication. Following the Zen Cart Site Audit report, we will resolve any conflicts with those plugins by customizing them to use CSS JS Loader instead of the default Zen Cart methods. This reduces errors from conflicts and allows your store to load faster. Regular price: $75.
- Image Handler + Installation: The purpose of Image Handler 4 is to ease the management of product images (particularly additional product images), and to help improve page performance by optimizing those product images. Image Handler 4 generates product images (based on your image settings) in the Image Handler 4 "bmz_cache" folder. As this mod does not replace or modify the original images, it's perfectly safe to use on an existing store. Regular combined price of mod and installation: $45.
- Numinix Disk Cache + Installation: Decrease your server load by caching blocks of HTML code and serving the cached files instead of running intense PHP scripts that generate that block of HTML. Rather than every user triggering the creation of that HTML, our disk cache will cache the HTML created from the first visitor and then use that cached content for all future visitors over a time period. Installation service includes setting up caching only on the product listings, product info, header navigation, footer navigation and sideboxes. If other pages or areas of the website can benefit from caching, we will notify you of the opportunities and provide an estimate. Regular combined price of mod and installation: $129.
- CSS Sprites: Reduce the number of objects downloaded on a page by creating CSS sprites out of site-wide images. By combining several images into a single image or sprite, a browser must download only one object as opposed to many individual objects. Although the page size often remains unchanged, decreasing the number of objects still decreases loading time, as their is a delay in time before each object can be downloaded by the user's browser. Regular price: $85.