Hire an Agile Team for your business
Create your own agile squad with experienced members for your business.
Upgrading your WooCommerce to the latest version can be a difficult and time consuming task. Let our professional programmers make the transition smoothly by ensuring that all of your currently installed modules work with the latest version. We'll update your files and database to the latest version and reinstall and/or update your current Numinix modules and plugins to their latest versions. Third party plugins are not included in this upgrade, as not all modules are compatible with the latest WooCommerce version.
Our pricing is based on your current installation of WooCommerce. The older your version is, the more differences there will be and more file merging required to complete the upgrade. Upgrades can take up to three days and will be completed in a sub-folder of your website before migrating to the root of the website. You can expect your website to be down for maintenance for approximately one to two hours while files are copied to your store's root.
After purchasing the upgrade, be sure to email your server information to [email protected]. Include your FTP, admin and cPanel information.
Update your WooCommerce to the latest version to take advantage of important security fixes, bug fixes and new features.
- A ticket will be opened for you to communicate with you Numinix Representative, and the expert developer assigned to the task.
- Due to the common conflict caused by plugin updates on the Wordpress Platform, Numinix will update the plugins on a development environment first. Your expert developer will update the plugins one by one and test the site's functionality, design, and code to make sure no conflicts have arisen before moving onto the next plugin upgrade.
- After completing the upgrades on the development site, the task will go to Numinix's Quality Assurance stage where the work will be tested again.
- You will then be notified of the successful completion on the development site and asked to review.
- After identifying and fixing the conflicts on the development site, and getting approval from you and the Quality Assurance Engineer, the developer will then follow the same process on the live site, using the fixes identified in the previous stage. If any further conflicts arise, the developer will fix directly on the live or revert the change if needed.
- The site will be tested for functionality again and you will be notified of completion and the task and ticket will be closed
Each service level gives you an allotted amount of time for Numinix developers to work on your website updating the plugins. They are used as a guideline and additional time may need to be purchased if the task is unfinished when the allotted time is reached.
No reviews yet. Be first to write a review.
Our stated prices for all modules we install are based on installation into the default platform configuration. We always ensure your logo and basic color palette are in place when we install a plugin. However, any additional "custom" styling, design work, or derivitive tasks generated due to a site's non-default configuration could require additional prepaid programming hours.
This plugin is open source and requires ionCube Loader v4.4 or later to be compiled with PHP in order to install and upgrade the plugin. All orders are automatically subscribed to the billing frequency selected at the time of purchase. Recurring billing can be cancelled at any time. Once your license has expired, a new license will be required in order to continue using the plugin.
Thanks for the Review!
Copy your coupon code
3.2.1 Version History
Compatibility changes for PHP 7.4
- docs/Fast and Easy AJAX Checkout/readme.html